About the Role
* Maintain a healthy and safe environment in assigned classroom and extra curricular areas.
* Supervise children at all times and follow child care licensing regulations.
* Prepare and implement developmental lesson plans and direct children in educational activities.
* Change diapers, assist with toilet training and other personal hygiene issues.
Must be at least 18 years of age (21 years to work with infants & toddlers) and have a high school education.
* Able to walk, jump, dance, climb, and bend
* Able to work in a sometimes noisy, high stress environment, have fun with kids.
* Must be reliable, timely and responsible.
* Self motivated to work independently and in cooperation with other staff.
* Pleasant and friendly demeanor with an outgoing personality.
About the Company
Starz’ Academy is growing and hiring teachers to complement our existing team at all 3 locations!
* $10.00 - $13.00 per hour
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Stop in or call with additional questions, our offices are open 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at all of the following locations:
2117 E. Jefferson Blvd.
South Bend, IN 46617
10920 McKinley Hwy.
Osceola, IN 4651
13377 State Road 23
Granger, IN 46530